141 Admiral Drive,
London, Ontario, Canada
N5V 1H9 - 519.204.5591
Transgender Worker Integration
Why do you need my services?
• Bill C-16 Passed giving transgender people protections under the Canada Bill of Rights.
• There are approximately 7 million LGBTQ people in Canada
• I will teach you how to relate and properly manage a transgender worker.
• It will present your company as progressive in creating an inclusive work place.
• I will educate you on transgender terms and phrases.
• I will show you steps to prepare you for a current worker to “come out” as transgender.
• I will show you how to prepare your company to hire your first transgender person.
• You will receive assistance in writing policies on transgender workers.
• I will offer you help to mediate a transgender worker being harassed.
• My coming out story and history as a transgender woman will give you great insights into a transgender person.
• I will do a presentation for your workforce to educate them about transgender people.
What could happen if you do not use my services?
• Opens up your company to the possibility of litigation from a transgender worker or
• A transgender worker will come out in your company eventually as the transgender
• Your company could be seen as not being human rights friendly.
• Allows a negative human rights attitude to grow in your workforce.
• You could miss out on talented people that could help your company to grow.
• You will be playing catch up when the government introduces more legislation.
Need More Information?
Fill out the info form to download a PDF